In this tutorial you will come to know How To Install Winrar In Ubuntu/Linux Mint
Two ways to Install Winrar
- Using Wine
- Using Terminal
- For this method wine needs to be installed already.
- Download winrar from here
- After downloaded just open the winrar.exe Right click and select Wine program loader.
- It will show installation window.just click next and install… Thats it winrar installed and for testing open any winrar file.
- This is a simple method to install winrar in ubuntu.
- But this method don’t have gui .Rar Package will open in achieve manager after installing unrar
- In the command Prompt type the following commands or copy & paste the commands
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install unrar
sudo apt get clean
Thats all winrar is installed using command prompt